Yoast Premium Plugin (GPL Download) v14.6.1
Experience The Sweetness of Powerful SEO With Yoast Premium Plugin.
- Social Media Preview: It shows how your post looks like when it’s being shared on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You can even upload a different image (Og-image) of your own choice for both social sites.
- Redirection Manager: Helps in redirecting Old URL to new ones to avoid 404 not found errors.
- Internal Linking Suggestion: This shows you the links or posts that are relevant to the current post you’re working on. You don’t need to search your site manually to find related links for interlinking. That saves lots of time.
- Multiple Focused Keyphrase: This allows you to add different focused keyphrases up to 5. So, you can target more users by optimizing your post for multiple related keywords. Unlike the free version which allows you to add only one focused keyphrase.
- Orphaned Content Filter: Yoast SEO Premium plugin creates another tab called orphaned content in posts page on your WordPress dashboard. In this tab, all posts which never got any links from other blog posts or pages are listed.
- Cornerstone Content Filter: It lists your highest-ranking posts or pages that you should keep up-to-date in the cornerstone content tab.
Demo/Preview On Sales Page
Changelog For Premium Yoast v14.6.1
- Reverts the change for social media titles to pick the post/page/term title, as this could inadvertently lead to low-quality titles for some archives and other page types.
- Fixes a bug where the where all methods were removed from xmlrpc.php due to incorrect usage of add_action as opposed to add_filter.
- Adds Internal linking suggestions and Insights for Indonesian.
- Adds word form support for Portuguese and Indonesian.
- Shows the Yoast didn’t recognize my keyphrase button when the site language is set to Portuguese or Indonesian.
- Improves word form recognition of Russian nouns that have irregular plurals.
- Improves the editing experience in the Social tab, and gives it a dab of fresh paint.
- Fixes a bug where the comment count would be output for Articles that did not accept comments.
- It also Includes every other change done in Yoast SEO v14.6.1 free version.
How To Install a Plugin
On Wp-admin dashboard
- Go to appearance > plugin > add new > upload then select the plugin and upload.
- WordPress Plugin upload layout has not been showing on mobile using Chrome browser lately, just activate desktop mode by clicking the right top corner of your Chrome browser, there you will see desktop site, tick it and reload the page, you should be able to see the upload button now.
- Go to file manager > click on wp-content > Plugins > upload the zip file and extract it there
- Go back to you wp dashboard now check your installed plugins, the plugin should be there now
Via File manager plugin on wp-admin dashboard
- Go to Plugins
- Add new, then search for file manager
- Install the first one, then activate
- You can now access the file manager trough your wp dashboard.
- Go to wp-content > Plugins > upload the zip file there and extract
This should be able to guide you through the upload.