How To Install a Plugin
On Wp-admin dashboard
- Go to appearance > plugin > add new > upload then select the plugin and upload.
- WordPress Plugin upload layout has not been showing on mobile using Chrome browser lately, just activate desktop mode by clicking the right top corner of your Chrome browser, there you will see desktop site, tick it and reload the page, you should be able to see the upload button now.
- Go to file manager > click on wp-content > Plugins > upload the zip file and extract it there
- Go back to you wp dashboard now check your installed plugins, the plugin should be there now
Via File manager plugin on wp-admin dashboard
- Go to Plugins
- Add new, then search for file manager
- Install the first one, then activate
- You can now access the file manager trough your wp dashboard.
- Go to wp-content > Plugins > upload the zip file there and extract
This should be able to guide you through the upload.