Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin (GPL Download) v2.10.3
Elementor is one of the best drag and drop page builder in WordPress today.
Having lots of functionalities like:
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Demo/Preview Link to Sales Page
Changelog for Elementor Pro WordPress Plugin v2.10.3
- Select2 control width glitch fixed.
- Form not being submitted when using “Progress Bar” and “None” view types in Multi-Step Form fixed.
- Missing “for” attribute in Password field label in Login widget fixed.
- Duplicated Hidden type form fields inherited required attribute in Form widget fixed.
- Run step events only when in Multi-Step Form mode fixed.
- Improved License validation mechanism to avoid limitations.
- Changed control labels and ordering in Price Table, Lottie, and Form widgets.
- Popup close button vertical position glitch fixed.
- Fixed Clicking Enter key submits the form in Multi-Step Form.
- Hardened sanitization in Custom Attributes to avoid security issues.
- Introducing Multi-Step Forms – Breakdown long forms into simple steps.
- And Some other small minor UI tweaks and bug fixes.
After you have finished installing the plugin, go to wp-admin dashboard > elementor > license;
Enter this key "GWP7514519919615182316RL"
Remove “” from the key
If you feel like using pre-built templates, then you will have to create a free account on elementor site, then connect with yours on the WordPress dashboard.
Some newly updated templates may not work.
Do not update the free version of elementor from your dashboard. It can break the template importing feature.
If you’re facing any issue on the plugin, try and deactivate, then go to your phpmyadmin on your cpanel and look for any elementor extension, delete them and install elementor again.